RV Park, Campsites and Comfort Camping Rates
Covid-19 Update: HELMCKEN FALLS LODGE CAMPGROUND IS NOW OPEN FOR THE SEASON
Our Campsite is open June 1st - September 30th yearly.
Our Campground is in the perfect spot to enjoy all the activities that Wells Gray Provincial Park has to offer!!
We are situated 1km from the entrance to Wells Gray Provincial Park.
We have a small but well equipped grassed campsite with a shower house & picnic shelter. This is a perfect base to explore the wonders of Wells Gray Provincial Park. We have 19 Grass RV Sites with 15 amp electric & water hook up. This will run everything in your RV but no Air Conditioning.
We do not have a sani-dump at the Lodge. So we do recommend that you dump before your arrival to us or after your stay with us. We can advise you where the nearest dump station is for you.
Important Allergy Note: Our campsites are located near to the horse corals, and horses are onsite May-September. If you do have allergies to horses, it is not recommended for you to stay with us.
- All washrooms will remain closed for the season in line with Worksafe BC Guidelines
- The Communal Deck area on the campsite will remain closed for the season in line with Worksafe BC Guidelines
- Social Distancing rules must be adhered to whilst here with us & in the park
- Sites are by reservation only & must be made in advance - Walk in reservations will not be accepted at this time
- Payment will be by credit card only - This will be run on the day of your expected arrival to us
- Cancellation period will be adjusted to 48 hours prior to arrival for the time being
- Check in hours will be from 3.00pm - 6.00pm only. If you will be later than this you MUST call ahead so that we are aware & we will leave a campsite welcome package for you.
- Only 1 member of your party will be allowed into the Reception to check in & register. Please sanitize your hands prior to Entry & upon leaving the reception area.
- Absolutely no pets allowed - This isnt a new Rule but thought we should mention it again!
RV Sites and Ready-to-Stay RVs:
Our RV sites come with fire pits, 15 Amp Electric, Water hook up & a picnic table.
Note: Electricity here will not run an Air Conditioning unit in your RV.
$42.00 plus tax per night - 2021 rate (based on 2 people).
We have 6 Park owned RVs that we are renting as Comfort Camping
($89 Plus Tax - No Water and Bathroom MUST use Shower House)
Our Tent sites have fire pits & picnic tables.
15 Amp Electric & water hook up
$42.00 plus tax per night - 2021 Rate
based on 2 people.
From Summer 2019 we will no longer have tent sites available. You can still camp with a tent with us but you will be on an RV site & RV site charges apply.
Tax on RV & Tent sites is at 5%.
Prices quoted above are based on 2 people. Extra people are charged at a rate of $4.00 plus tax per night. Children aged 0-11 years old are free of charge.
A Visa or MasterCard will be required at the time of booking to hold your reservation & payment will be processed to this card 14 days prior to arrival.
The length of your RV or travel trailer will be required at the time of booking, to ensure the correct size site is allocated for your stay with us.
Check in is from 3.00pm & check out is by 11.00am.
Campground Cancellation Policy:
2 Days notice required, less than this will incur full charges.